oles and responsibilities:
- Carries out the repair, overhaul and calibration of process control equipment on site or in workshop.
- Includes systems such as fire and gas detection equipment, wellhead hydraulic safety system, and ordinary control systems e.g pressures, temperatures, levels etc. Uses various types of tools and test equipment.
- Work is carried out on pneumatic, electronic and hydraulic equipment. Refers to drawings are required.
- Secondary technical education certificate followed by 2 years full time training leading to a diploma in Instrumentation engineering.
- 3 years experience in instrumentation works related to Refinery / Petrochemical / oil & gas Construction Projects.
- Fluent in English language, both written and verbal.