Marine Maintenance Technician
Roles and responsibilities:
- Oversee contractor’s personnel carrying out maintenance and repair work on various marine equipment and facilities in Zirku Petroleum Port. · Take charge of the company’s workboat activities, including maintenance of the workboat.
- Control the marine shore base, issue supplies and spare parts on request, and initiate requisitions for replenishment. In charge of the sea rescue boat activities and maintenance.
- Assist for maintenance of oil spill equipment and participation in different scenarios and drills.
- Completion of Secondary Technical Education (12 years).
- Boatswain Certificate or equivalent.
- 4 years experience in Marine maintenance work, preferable as a boson on board ship of foreman on offshore oil industry.
- Knowledge of Computer applications.