Production Assistant Operator
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist and attend Operators /Senior Operators in order to carry out general Operation works effectively, economically, and safely.
- Receive details of Operation work instruction from Operators/Senior Operators.
- Collect tools, materials, equipment and consumables, from production store.
- Fetch spare parts from warehouse.
- Transport all necessary items to work site, prepare work site.
- Assist Operators / Senior Operators during all stages of disassembly, inspection, repair, replacement, assembly and testing.
- Clean parts after disassembly, for inspection and before assembly.
- Clean Operation work site after completion of work.
- Collect all tools, material, equipment, consumables, form work site, clean and arrange in Production store.
- Clean and arrange Production workshop / store, as requested by Operators / Senior Operators.
- Completion of primary education (9 years), speaking, reading and writing.
Minimum knowledge of English language.
Knowledge of names of equipment.
Take reading under supervision of senior operator.