Role & Responsibilities:
Prepare schedules for all personnel according to the forecast and within the limits of the manning guide, to ensure
adequate manpower at all times and under the guidance of the General Manager – Brand.
– Conduct regular training sessions with the assigned team in line with departmental SOP’s.
– Conduct the job training of future Assistant Manager’s if the situation calls for.
– Prepare and issue duty schedules for the assigned team.
– Ensure the proper appearance and grooming of assigned team members.
– Evaluate the performance of the assigned team and internal promotions.
– Shortlist new potential employees for development.
– Handle the welcome and seating of arriving guests with the assistance of the hostess.
– Maintain a professional relationship with the outlet patrons.
– Resolve guest complaints immediately.
– Be actively involved in the outlets promotional activities.
– Establish a close working relationship with the kitchen and liaises with the chef about menu changes and menu presentations.
– Works in close contact with the Chefs and Kitchen employees as well as cashiers to ensure a smooth operation
– Giving instruction and recommendations to employees to complete daily tasks
– Act as a coordinator for any guest complaint between kitchen staff, service staff and guest
– Follows up that food and beverage is served and cleared according to the standards and sequence of service
– Controls food and beverage inventory and maintains the stock
– Ensures operating equipment is sufficient and in the finest condition and highest quality
– Understands and follow up on health, safety, fire and emergency procedures and reports accidents and safety hazards.
– Follows up on clean uniforms and that the highest standards of grooming and personal hygiene of the staff are maintained
– Attends meetings as directed or required
– Performs any other duty as required